Saturday, November 13, 2010

me introducing MYSELF!



beep2! hey i'm sarah idilfitri.. born in 20 april 1991... raya ke 5 i guess... hehe i'm a bit shy-ish at first.. but then turn out to be such a hyperactive girl when u get to know me... hehe i could be even crazier when i'm with my girlfy! hehe saya sgt kuat semgt setia kwn! my ex slalu ckp i lbh pentgkn mber dr dy... oppsss sorry dude! sbb tu smpai skrg i'm single mingle! ouucchhhh! jgn smpai andartu sudah.. eh eh wait! i'm not single la! i have my gf n bf...hehe i'll introduce them later k.. haha my hoby,,,, chatting, eating, gossiping, eating, shopping, eating... ergghhh! ok, mostly eating la.. haha i'm still studying.. where?? urgghhh like everywhere!! doesn't matter where we're studying... coz kt mne2 jek kite leh dpt ilmu... and ebery place i go, i earn some knowledge... hey yallls... spend a lil minutes to see my blog n read my writing k... thanx! xoxoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment